Skip to main content

Cayman SEO: Search Engine Friendly means Business Friendly

At the end of the last week of January 2012, I was feeling a bit worn out.  I had arrived from Manila two weeks prior and honestly, I was exhausted.  While I was in Manila I had gotten sick first with the flu and then fever over the New Year Holiday.  I hadn't recuperated from that yet and then had to travel back to Grand Cayman.  As soon as I arrived here, obviously, I had a lot of work waiting for me and have been meeting our clients left, right and center since then.  Its been an exhausting two months to say the least.

So when I received this email last friday, it made all the difference to me as a service provider.  This is one of the most meaningful testimonials I have received and it came at a time when I needed to know that what I was doing was worth it.  It is from our only client in Little Cayman, Brenda of Scooten! Scooters!  She writes...


 
Now that I am over the stress of figuring out the banner photo change, I want to tell you that we have had seven reservations come from our web site so far.  That may not sound like much to you but, to us, it is significant, particularly because each one has been a long term rental of a week or more.  Before the web site, most of our rentals were referrals from the resorts but they were usually only half day rentals.  The web site customers have used our web site to plan ahead and rent a scooter instead of a car.  Bottom line, we have already paid for the investment in the web site.  Thank you!

Thank you for writing that in Brenda!  You don't know how much that means to me.  We want to know that our websites are making a difference so when we receive a testimonial like this, it makes all our exhaustion melt away and makes us ready to face new day.

If you are looking for scooter rentals in Little Cayman, please don't hesitate to contact Scooten! Scooters!  Aside from the fact that they are excellent Clients, they also care about their customers and I can vouch for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman SEO: Update on Changing to neutral Top Level Domains (TLD)

Just a very quick update on TLD's that address the geo targeting tool that Google released, or is it unleashed.  One of our internal website www.cayman4rent.ky already had a page rank of 3 and was very visible for online searches for most rental keywords in the Cayman Islands and it its domain age was not even 1 year old.  When google inserted the fixed geo-targeting location on Web Master Tools it was a wake up call of sorts. I quickly read up on what this could possible mean to the .ky and realized very quickly that Google was going to remove the .ky from its US data centres.  I wrote a blog regarding TLDs back in February and you can read it here .  On that blog I showed the fact that www.cayman4rent.ky was showing up for major keywords such as "grand cayman rentals" in the Cayman Islands but it was not showing up for the same keyword in the United States.  I was crushed really because it mean that I would have to give it a neutral TLD such as a .com for it...

Cayman SEO: Why Visibility Has Never Been More Valuable for Tourism-Based Businesses

Looking for Cayman SEO services that actually deliver results? You’ve landed on the right blog. This is the Cayman blog site of WOWebsites , a Caribbean-Focused SEO agency with deep roots in the Cayman Islands. Since 2008, we've helped tourism-based businesses in the Cayman dominate Google, attract high-intent visitors, and convert traffic into real bookings.   If your business depends on tourism in the Cayman Islands, now is the time to take search engine visibility seriously. With tourism numbers already up and 2025 shaping up to be a record-breaking year for visitor arrivals (Cayman Compass), SEO is no longer optional—it’s essential. As one of the longest-running SEO agencies in the region, WOWebsites has been building search-optimized websites in Cayman since 2008. In that time, we've helped dozens of tourism-facing businesses rank on Page 1 of Google for high-conversion search terms. In 2025, it's more competitive than ever—but also more rewarding. Tourism Search Trend...

Top Keyword Searches for the Cayman Islands

We can never really tell what people are exactly looking for in the Search Engines... lucky for us there are tools for these search terms called keywords. Here is a summary of the top keywords - per industry. For additional information or complete list of keywords all relating to the Cayman Islands - please request for it and contact us at GoCayman.ky - Tel. 345-943-4400 or 345-925-8188 Only wordtracker was used in these results and that should be taken into consideration. It is always better to cross reference your searches using multiple keyword searches. These results just give us a sampling... Top 10 Keywords for the root word, "cayman" as of January 20, 2008 1. cayman islands 2. grand cayman 3. grand cayman island 4. cayman 5. cayman island 6. grand cayman islands 7. cayman airways 8. grand cayman diving 9. grand cayman golf 10. grand cayman snorkeling Total number of searches for these top ten keywords: 2,316/day Top Ten Keywords from rootwords all pertaining to the...