Skip to main content

Cayman SEO: Optimization in the Real Estate Industry - Why being no. 4 is something to be proud of!

I am very proud to say that one of our clients, www.caymanluxuryproperty.com is now number 4 on Google for the keyword, "Cayman Islands Real Estate"

Now, some of you might ask, well, if you know what you are doing then they should be no. 1 - and you would be right, I agree.  But there are certain limitations to an SEO contract and one of them would be budget limitations.  Given the resources at my disposal and knowing  our online competitors are, I am so proud to be no. 4 for such a competitive industry.  We just beat www.cireba.com (the association website with a kazillion links pointing to it) and www.caymanlundteam.com (the top remax agent in the Cayman Islands).

The only 3 companies ahead of Cayman Luxury Property for the keyword, Cayman Islands real estate are top 3 franchises for Coldwell Banker, Remax and Century 21.  These domains have been around awhile and they have a kazillion real estate related links pointing to them both locally and Internationally.  Only www.cireba.com would be able to beat their rankings if www.cireba.com was optimized properly.  And given more time and resources, I am certain there is no way but up for our client.

Screenshot below of the search engine results in Cayman -

But thats not all - we are also no. 4 on the US datacenter of Google for the same keyword.  Notice the minor difference with the other top 3 listings.

Screenshot below of US Google Datacentre -

I included the URL on this screenshot to emphasize that these results above are from the US Google Datacentre and you will notice minor ranking changes on the other listing. 

When you search in Cayman, here are your top 4:
1. Remax
2. Coldwell Banker
3. Century21
4. Cayman Luxury Property

When you search in the US, here are your top 4:
1. Coldwell Banker
2. Remax
3. Century21
4. Cayman Luxury Property

There are also alot of disparities when you search for other keywords in the US vs. searching for it in Cayman but I am proud to say that when you do proper SEO work the disparities are minimized and there is always a logical explanation for everything.

Please note that we currently only have 1 client  for SEO in the real estate industry in Cayman and that we would like to invite other real estate companies who want to vie for the first page of their industry keywords.  Just to let you know, its not going to be cheap but it will be worth its value in gold.  Please contact us for more information.

Another important information is that www.caymanluxuryproperty.com is the most visible real estate website in the Cayman Islands.  It may only be no. 4 for a major keyword but it is mostly on the top 3 for everything else. It shows up on the first page of over 1382 keyword searches. 

PS. This blog is an endorsement of the ethical SEO practices of our company Easywebsites.ky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cayman SEO: Update on Changing to neutral Top Level Domains (TLD)

Just a very quick update on TLD's that address the geo targeting tool that Google released, or is it unleashed.  One of our internal website www.cayman4rent.ky already had a page rank of 3 and was very visible for online searches for most rental keywords in the Cayman Islands and it its domain age was not even 1 year old.  When google inserted the fixed geo-targeting location on Web Master Tools it was a wake up call of sorts. I quickly read up on what this could possible mean to the .ky and realized very quickly that Google was going to remove the .ky from its US data centres.  I wrote a blog regarding TLDs back in February and you can read it here .  On that blog I showed the fact that www.cayman4rent.ky was showing up for major keywords such as "grand cayman rentals" in the Cayman Islands but it was not showing up for the same keyword in the United States.  I was crushed really because it mean that I would have to give it a neutral TLD such as a .com for it to thrive

Cayman SEO: TLD Wars: .KY vs. the .COM - which is better for my website?

A few years ago, a client asked me if it mattered whether the TLD (top level domain) of a website was a .com or a .ky for Search Engine Optimization and a couple of years ago, I answered 'No, it doesn't matter' because there were several factors that determined search results and not just the TLD.  Also it is important to note that Google's local search wasn't as strong as it is now.  The TLD informed Google where your site was located and that was a good thing. Things have changed though and because we are a tourism destination and because we need to attract users in the US before they come to the islands, my answer then is wrong now. Yes it matters depending on your target market's geographical location.  If your business is in the Cayman Islands and caters to users in the Cayman Islands ONLY then it still doesn't matter - use the .ky because its FREE and available to everyone on island.  But if your business objective is to attract customers before

Cayman SEO NEWS: Unethical SEO practices by NETCLUES!

I am a very passionate person when it comes to work and sure, most of the time I don't have time to moderate comments on my blog. Not that there is alot of them mind you, but because I know some people are trying to ride on the link popularity of my blog caymanseo.blogspot.com, which has a pagerank of 4/10 - and because I know how difficult breaks can be - I don't mind and sometimes approve them. What I do mind is when a competing company does it. So my blog is decidedly no. 1 for most if not all the keywords relating to SEO and/or Internet Marketing in the Cayman Islands. Of course it is - I have applied alot of what I know about optimization to my blog. So it really makes me so angry that a competing company would even dare post a link back to their blog hoping to ride on my coat-tails. You should have made a comment at the very least and maybe I would have let it pass but to blatantly put a link back... thats just plain LAZY. Its embarrasing really. I would hate